Thursday, July 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties July 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!


Hi, friends! It's time for another release at Paper Sweeties, and we have some super sweet products to share with you this month! Today I have a CAS one layer card to share. Take a peek...


I started by heat embossing the wreath image from the *NEW* Kindness Matters stamp set in gold. I then water colored the image with bold summery colors and added some gel pen to the centers of the flowers. The sentiments, also from the *NEW* Kindness Matters stamp set, was stamped into the middle of the wreath last. The *NEW* Kindness Matters stamp set also has matching Kindness Matters Sweet Cuts dies, too! SCORE!


Finishing touches include some fun polka dot ribbon and corner rounding at the bottom of the card. I think this is super sweet, and I hope you love it! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :)




Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies in a couple of days!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's the list~


And Here's What's New!


Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

4 comments:

StirYourCreativity said...

Very elegant card

Maria said...

Perfect CAS card with the pretty wreath and lovely polka dot ribbon, Mynn!!

The Craft Princess said...

Such a sweet & simple card....I really like it a lot :) Hugs...Janie

The Craft Princess said...

Sweet and simple CAS...very pretty...the ribbon is a nice touch :) Hugs...Janie