Thursday, August 31, 2017

MHKDesigns: Digital Emboss Resist


Hi, friends! I hope your August went well! I've got another creation to share with you today that uses products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop--and it's completely ONE LAYER! I have a video tutorial on my YouTube station on how to create this card and the digital emboss resist effect, so head over there to check that, too! Here's my completed card...


This card uses an image and sentiment from the beautiful Mum's the Word digital stamp set. I used Photoshop to create the watercolor/emboss resist feel and to layer the elements. The colors are inspired by the upcoming autumn season here in the Northern Hemisphere. :)



After printing the card, all I did was round the corners for a finishing touch. I really adore the way this turned out and hope you like it, too! I would love for you to leave me your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all I have for you today, friends! Thank you so much for stopping by! I always love to hear from you, so please do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! Don't forget to head over to the MHKDesigns blog for more inspiration and join in our *NEW* challenge tomorrow for your chance at winning some digital goodies from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!



Project supplies:

2 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card and video Mynn!

Lisa Elton said...

This is one gorgeous card Mynn, my goodness!!